Join the Women Divers Hall of Fame and Blue Green Expeditions exploring all of Baja in luxury aboard the Nautilus Gallant Lady! This beautiful boat accommodates 12 guests in six spacious suites for a ﬁrst class experience. Guests ﬂy into San Diego where they will get a private transfer to San Felipe and ﬂy home from Cabo San Lucas. Our journey starts in San Felipe, Mexico and ends in Cabo Pulmo allowing you to experience all the beauty and bio-diversity through the Sea of Cortez with up to 4 dives a day. We’ll be exploring the best of the southern Sea of Cortez including the wreck of the ferry Salvatierra, beautiful Suwanee Reef teeming with life, La Reina, Las Animas, and Cerralvo Island. We will then travel to the UNESCO World Heritage site; Cabo Pulmo. The marine park Cabo Pulmo is the easternmost barrier reef in the Paciﬁc. The park is home to hundreds of ﬁsh like grouper, and jack, many species of sharks, humpback whales, turtles, huge schools of ﬁsh, massive rays and curious sea lions. This is one amazing unique journey that you will not want to miss!
Sign up open to WDHOF Members only through November 2, 2022; then open to Associates. Public can sign up after May 23, 2023.
- $4295 USD per person - Superior berth (10 berths)
- $4795 USD per person - Premium berth (2 berths)
- All pricing based upon double occupancy
- Note: All proceeds go to the WDHOF Scholarship and Training Grants fund
- Note: Trip will start in Cabo San Lucas and end in Loreto. On return a choice of flying out of Loreto or group transfer back to Cabo.
- A non-refundable deposit of $1500 USD per person is required to reserve your spot
- A second payment of $1500 USD per person is due January 1, 2023
- The balance is due July 1, 2023
- Transfers from San Diego to the Nautilus Gallant Lady in San Felipe on a luxury motor coach bus
- Transfers on return to airport in Loreto or group transfer to Cabo San Lucas
- Luxury accommodations aboard the Nautilus Gallant Lady
- All meals except for dinner on the boat transfer days
- Diving including tanks and weights
- Mexican port taxes
- Trip escort with Blue Green Expeditions staff
- Water temperature: 78-82F
- Air temperature: 70-80F
- Open ocean diving
- Recommend 5mm wetsuit or tropical drysuit
- Your dive certification card
- Your nitrox certification card if diving nitrox
- Proof of dive insurance
- All your own diving gear. Tanks and weights will be provided.
- A spirit of adventure
- Hotel accommodations if required due to flight schedules
- Equipment rental
- Bar bill or other purchases on boat
- Laundry and other personal expenses
- Dive Insurance (required)
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)